Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy 29th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

I know I have been very scarce lately with costume production in full swing, but I had to take a moment to share the news! Yesterday marked the 29th wedding anniversary of my amazing and wonderful parents! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bixler! Go act like newly weds and do something crazy for a day! Run away to the Bahamas Lake George! 

April 15, 1981


I'm so lucky to have great role models in my life to base our marriage on. You've taught me what it really means to love and honor your partner. I hope that Fiance and I can have such a long, happy, and healthy life together. Thanks Mom and Dad!

 
Here's to another 30 years of wedded bliss! (They still look the same don't they?)
 

1 comment:

mbix said...

Awe,Thanks for compliments. I think you and your fiance will do just fine.